“For over 30 years, we have been providing award winning hardwood flooring installation, hardwood floor refinishing and repair, polishing, and wrought iron railing installation services to residential and business clients in the Johns Creek, Georgia area. See why thousands have chosen Mr. Hardwood, and why they love our work.“
Hardwood floor installation adds beauty and value to your home.
Hardwood floor repair or installation can give your room a natural, classic look when done right. Hardwood floor installation will also increase the resale value of your home.
The many reasons people choose expert hardwood floor installation instead of tile or carpet:
- Variety – Hardwood floors offer maximum choices in appearance. There are many colors, styles, stains, and species available. You can also choose pre-finished or unfinished hardwood floors. No matter how diverse and unique your needs are, there is always a hardwood flooring option available for you.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality – Hardwood floors are the optimal choice for those with allergies. It has no fibers, grout lines, or embossing that can trap dust, pollen, particles, animal dander and allergens that carpeted floors can.
- High Quality Look – Any room can look warm and more spacious with a hardwood floor Johns Creek foundation. Johns Creek Hardwood flooring give an elegant aesthetic and high-end look. The beauty and value of wood never goes out of style.
- Strength & Durability – High quality Johns Creek hardwood flooring that are kiln-dried, manufactured, installed, and finished to certain standards can last for generations. Hardwood floors are tough, hard-wearing, and have long term durability. They can stand up to active work spaces and heavy foot traffic.
- Easy to Clean – Hardwood floor Johns Creek surfaces are very easy to clean as they do not accumulate a lot of dirt, dust, and debris. A weekly cleaning procedure involves vacuuming, mopping and keeping the floor dry. That is it!
- Custom Flooring Design – With borders, inlays, accents, medallions, exotic woods, and more we can create a “one-of-a-kind” floor reflective of your personality or sense of style.
- High Quality Materials – We want your new floors to last for a lifetime so we offer a hardwood floor Johns Creek foundation that is as durable as they are beautiful.
- Wide Range of Colors and Styles – We can help you find the specific color and style to meet your needs including Victorian, rustic, sleek, or classic options.
- Hardwood Flooring Johns Creek, Options That Fit Any Budget – Our rates are highly-competitive and no job is too big or too small. Bamboo, Oak, Pine, Cork.
We now Offer Carpet Installation
If Your house is in need of carpeting or you are trying to get a rental home ready for new tenants then give us a call we have a huge selection of the very best Shaw, Mohawk or Lexmark products. Just because we do wood floors doesn’t mean we are allergic to carpet.
Mr. Hardwood’s courteous craftsman can install your new hardwood floor quickly and professionally.
By 2000, a grassroots movement to incorporate the Johns Creek area into a city was slowly developing. Residents wanted more control over issues such as traffic, growth, development and their quality of life. They also sought a level of service that was a challenge for the sprawling County to provide. A legislative campaign was started to incorporate the Johns Creek community. House Bill 1321 was passed by the state legislature, signed by Gov. Sonny Perdue in March 2006, and approved by the residents of northeast Fulton County in a July 18, 2006 voter referendum. The city was named for a tributary that runs through the area. In November 2006, the city’s first elected officials were voted into office, with the City of Johns Creek becoming official December 1, 2006.
St Ives, Country Club of the South,
30005, 30022, 30024, 30097, 30098